SPONSORS

Saturday 7 June 2014

My Wife’s Spiritual Manipulation Scares Me





He has abandoned me, though I still love him  —Wife 
A man, Oluwafemi Olanrewaju, has  sought  for divorce in the  Agege customary court, Lagos State.


Oluwafemi is seeking to end his two-year marriage to his wife, Yetunde, over allegations of neglect and spiritual manipulation.

ADVERTISEMENT
“she started behaving stangely a year after we got married. 

“I remember trying to make love to her; instead of refusing me politely, she  hit  me with a pestle.

“Sometime in February 2013, I  checked  her wardrobe and  to my surprise, I found a  cellophane paper  with an inscription: “lover’s spiritual transformation,”  and a note with an  instruction, “By 1:00 am, strip yourself naked and call your husband’s name seven times.

“My lips went dry in utter shock. She has never related well with me since I told her about what I discovered in her wardrobe.

“ All I got for an answer whenever I asked her anything has been no.  I don’t know why this is happening to my marriage,” he said.

 Yetunde, in her defence, said her husband left home and abandoned her.

“My husband once left home for months. I’m  not enjoying the care a wife should have. 

“He was not there to care for me when hoodlums attacked me.

“ I thought we could settle our differences amicably, but since he has brought it to court, I’m  ready for a divorce, though I still love him.”

The judge, Philip Williams, appealed to them to tolerate each other and ordered them to attend a  marriage counselling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comment Here. Don't Fail to be a Contributor and not just a Spectator. Your Contribution will go a long way

Mobile Ad

LET'S HEAR YOUR VIEW

Share on

share