SPONSORS

Thursday 17 July 2014

Husband, Wife Meet For First Time on Wedding Day

A bride and groom marry the moment they meet on the reality show, "Married at First Sight."

Wonders shall never cease. This is no more love at first sight, its now marriage at first sight. Lol!!!


Photo: Courtesy of FYI (2)

Otis had a freakout moment at the altar last week when she wasn’t immediately attracted to her husband, worrying that she had made the worst decision of her life.
 But she managed to pull it together enough to say “I do” in Tuesday night’s episode.
“I’m just going to go through the motions,” she says. “I’m just going to do what I have to do to be done with this.”

But she continued to be visibly jilted when having to take wedding photos with Hehner.
“The photographer is putting us together and wanting us to be cozy and I’m feeling so uncomfortable,” she says. “He’s a bit touchy which is nice — but like not really…I was so confused. I just felt so overwhelmed. I found a corner and started crying.”

Otis eventually calmed down enough to take her first dance and playfully shove some cake in her new hubby’s face.

“There were little hints of her giving it a shot and starting to be open,” Hehner says. “And that’s when it started to feel real, like a real wedding.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comment Here. Don't Fail to be a Contributor and not just a Spectator. Your Contribution will go a long way

Mobile Ad

LET'S HEAR YOUR VIEW

Share on

share