SPONSORS

Monday 11 August 2014

Ebola Rumour

I don't know why some jobless persons will just sit by the corner of their room to spoil the minds of Nigerians.... Ignorance of men

When i heard about the Salt and water issue i just laughed, because I was already out of the house.

So does that now mean I will catch the Ebola Fever?

My friends let's be faith conscious, we are all exposed to this thing 100%, that doesn't mean the whole earth will be wiped out . We are all protected through the Blood of Jesus.

So please stop passing FALSE information across and stop killing people unnecessarily.

Please my dear blog readers be kind enough to share this message across your family members and friends.

Stay Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comment Here. Don't Fail to be a Contributor and not just a Spectator. Your Contribution will go a long way

Mobile Ad

LET'S HEAR YOUR VIEW

Share on

share