SPONSORS

Sunday 23 February 2014

I Never Moved Into Kcee's House - Ebube Nwagbo Replies

Just last week, rumours spread that Nollywood actress, Ebube Nwagbo has rekindled her affair with the Limpopo singer, Kcee and that she now stays in his house.
            Ebube Nwagbo   
But the actress has debunked the rumour, saying there's no iota of truth in it.

According to her, she's currently in her house on the mainland and doesn't have anything to do with Kcee anymore.Woah ! Never knew this beautiful chick had something to do with Kcee

 “I am in my house in the mainland. I didn’t move into Kcee’s house in Lekki. He is a married man. Let’s stop all these misleading stories. I am currently on set.", she told Naija News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comment Here. Don't Fail to be a Contributor and not just a Spectator. Your Contribution will go a long way

Mobile Ad

LET'S HEAR YOUR VIEW

Share on

share