SPONSORS

Wednesday 8 October 2014

EBOLA VIRUS: Husband Of Infected Spanish Nurse Threatens Medical Doctor Not To Kill His Dog

The husband of Spanish nurse who got infected with Ebola is threatening the medical team not to kill his dog.
Teressa Romero Ramos ,44 and Javier Limon Romero are being held in quarantine in separate rooms at the same hospital in Spain.


The nurse is one of the medical team that treated two repatriated Spanish priests who died from Ebola.

Javier took to Facebook to write a letter to the Animal Rights Group, ‘I want to publicly denounce a man called Zarco, who I think is Head of Health for the community of Madrid and who’s told me that I have to sacrifice my dog. He’s asked for my consent and I’ve denied it, to which he responded that they would ask for a court order to enter my house and sacrifice it.’Before leaving hospital I left several buckets of water out for it as well as filling the bath with water, along with a 15 kilo sack of food.

‘I also left the door to the terrace open so it could do it necessities.”It seems unfair to me that because of a mistake they’ve made, they want to solve this the easy way.A dog doesn’t have to infect a person and vice versa.’If this problem worries them so much I think they should look for another type of alternative solution, such as putting the dog in quarantine and observation like they’ve done with me. Or perhaps they feel they should sacrifice me just in case. Of course a dog is easier, it doesn’t matter as much.’

Teressa reportedly complained last week about feeling feverish and even mentioned she treated an Ebola patient, but was not taken seriously. The Spanish Health Authorities (S.H.A) are shocked because they say adequate protection and preventive measures were taken to avoid further infection

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comment Here. Don't Fail to be a Contributor and not just a Spectator. Your Contribution will go a long way

Mobile Ad

LET'S HEAR YOUR VIEW

Share on

share