SPONSORS

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Insane Car Crash Somehow Barely Avoids Hitting a Group of Bystanders

Here is a post by Casey Chan, who shared a video of a car crash, also hear what he said about the crash. 

The first time I saw this video of a car crash during the Jolly Rally Valle d'Aosta 2014, I thought it was a scene from Final Destination. The second time I saw it, I thought it was some amateur fake. I've watched it multiple times now and I'm still not sure how the out of control, flipping car managed to avoid hitting people.


I mean, the speeding rally car tries to round the corner but ends up catapulting itself and flipping right where a group of bystanders are watching the race. It did not look good. But as improbable as this crash was, no one was hurt. The car was destroyed but none of the bystanders were hit and driver Piero Scavone and navigator Diego D'Hérin didn't sustain any injury even though they were inside the car. 

What is your take on this? Do you think going to watch a car race is now a big risk?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comment Here. Don't Fail to be a Contributor and not just a Spectator. Your Contribution will go a long way

Mobile Ad

LET'S HEAR YOUR VIEW

Share on

share