SPONSORS

Friday 21 March 2014

When I Love, It's Fierce: I Can Never Marry a Man For His Money

Up and Coming Nollywood actress, Uche Iwuanyanwu, is rising fast and furious. Demands for the skill of the beautiful Graduate of Economics of University of Jos do not end in Nollywood; her tentacles are being spread across Africa. Recently, she shot a film in Ghana entiitled, 'Cheaters,' alongside the likes of Jackie Appiah.

                                                 



She is scandal-free and nothing is known of her relationships, and she once told me in a chat she could never marry a man for his money. To Uche, love matters most, and she doesn't hide her feelings about it as she openly declared on Instagram " I don't love casually. When I love, it's fierce. It's my soul ripped wide open and raw. It's my whole heart on display. It's all I have and everything I know, handed over to you, like a gift, and I hope you unwrap it gently".

It gets one wondering who Uche may be passing the message to, but it does explain why Uche hasn't been easy to get.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comment Here. Don't Fail to be a Contributor and not just a Spectator. Your Contribution will go a long way

Mobile Ad

LET'S HEAR YOUR VIEW

Share on

share